The applicant must submit a certified copy of the Higher Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate Certificate or the equivalent, demonstrating that s/he has satisfactorily graduated from secondary school, and must arrange for other relevant certified documents, such as transcripts, etc.
Accepted Higher School Certificates for undergraduate programs
High School Diploma, Higher Secondary School Certificate, General Certificates of Secondary Education (GCSE), Higher Secondary Certificate, Upper Secondary /Secondary School/ High School/ Senior High School Leaving Certificate, Testimonial, Secondary Education Certificate, Senior School Certificate, Matriculation Examination Certificate, SAT, WAEC , WASSCE , NECO , JAMB, BACCALAUREATE.
Documents Required for Undergraduate Application
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate (O’Level)
- 4 passport-sized photograph
- Photocopy of the passport (relevant page) or birth certificate
Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English
Transfer student applications or associate degree holders (Diploma)
Students who hold an Associate Degree or a National Diploma can apply as a transfer or Direct Entry student to the Bachelor Degree programs of IHERIS University.
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate / Diploma and Associate Degree or a National Diploma
- Academic record (transcript)
- Short course descriptions
- Passport copy or birth certificate
- One photograph
Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.