At IHERIS University, you will have an opportunity to carry out graduate studies in the field that you acquired your bachelor’s degree or in a relatedfield, having completed the required deficiency program which will not be longer than one year.
Prospective applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s programs and also meet departmental admission requirements.
A list of documents needed for the application is given below:
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- Three letters of reference.
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (add documents).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Program-specific documents:
Evaluation of Applications
Applications are evaluated by the department applied and the final decision is made by the Institute of Graduate Studies & Research. The result is forwarded to your email address by the Registrar’s office. Please note that incomplete application forms are not considered.